To me, it would never seem to be easy to score in examination. Marks are not even the key thing that i'm concerned of. For being here today, my ex-classmate might be wondering of why. I always make a sweeping statement that I'm where i am today is simply because of luck that people dont always believe in.
It was an extraordinary journey that i had gone through and i would always look beyond what is present close to my eyes. Looking far because of the anticipation of future life, at the same times, feeling perplexed in projection. Would the future appear to be the one i'm looking forward where i could realize my teen's dream? Would social perception still matter on my decision-making? I would not know because i have not come to it.
Life is such a hard decision to make on because of the unforeseeable consequences. If we could see, life can be much more easy. But, i would not hope life to be so unchallenging and boring.
Changes made my life more interesting and confident, simultaneously, i was always off the track that i was supposed to be. Too much impatience of my routine stressful lifestyle has sometimes made me feel unbearable~i wanted to shout: I want to be free !.
Super-ego in my mind has drawn my "id-creating-thought" to the real life and ask me to follow the paved street step by step. I surrendered to it ( Reality) at the end and tamed by super-ego. The ego part of my mind plays a crucial role in moderating between my superego and my id. Thus, i do hope my ego can be strong enough to be sane and righteous in juggling the monsters in my mind especially my id. Human being can be easily failed with a strong id.
No comments:
Post a Comment