I have a sister who is quite similar to me in terms of appearance and interest.
I have a sister who is very intelligent and hardworking.
I have a sister who is always trying very hard to be as "good "as her sister.( Even her sister did not feel that she is good)
Your qualities are all i admired and hoped for. Being my sister, u seemed to have struggle and strive a lot even though nobody tells u to do so. But, there is an invisible powerful force that is pushing towards to from all directions. You see me as an idol who i dun think i'm qualified to be. Actually, when u r growing up, I came to realize that ur life becomes more and more stressful which i dint experience such in my secondary school. I dare not deny ur ability to handle a lot of thing. But, some qualities have lost all the way u pursue ur dream. I dont see the inspiring character that u used to have in ur primary and of course ur optimistism. Every challenge has become a nightmare where u dare not to take it.
Sis, you have to understand a thing that what i did in my past may not really seem true and good to u. You are you, not my shadow~ If you have chosen a road that u decide to go for, dont give up in the process although it is not easy. Growing up is never an easy process but sometimes painful, however, it is neccessary. Jia you.
No comments:
Post a Comment