Sunday, January 16, 2011

Unveiled mist, as clear as crystal

Two days ago,
When i was back from sarawak,
the truth was out,
the outcome was more than complicated than we thought
but for God sake, we found the truth.

Three months of struggle and hardship
are all paid off,
it does not require 10 years like i presumed
maybe it is why truth is a timeless fact that is vulnerable to time
It has to be revealed at last

Tonnes of tears, sigh, anger and finally relief
consciously or unconsciously
this incident has turned me into an adult, telling me
be responsible, be mature, be brave, be alert
--I've learned that no matter what happens, or how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow
--'I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw some things back...'
--'I've learned that whenever I decide something with an open heart, I usually make the right decision.'
--I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.'


A best friend who i used to own
is now more than evil and dangerous that i think
Unable to open her heart
is the biggest weakness that will forever stumble her life journey
Lots of excuses and lies~
until she lost her way

Here, i got the answer for everything
forgiven those who should be
has been a victim for these three months
learned things through eye, heart and brain
swear will not fall into the same trap again...
hope will not encounter this again
If yes, no choice, i will still get up very fast and face it intelligently and patiently

Life does go on~
and tomorrow will be better :)
I love being myself
I love my family who gave me forever supports when i was beaten down
Courage,
I have it, i own it, i possess it,
Come on!!! Cheer for life!!!
because
" Courage is when you are afraid, but u keep on moving anyways~"
" Courage is when you are in pain, but u keep on living anyways~"





No comments:

Post a Comment